Wednesday 7 July 2010

Designing LEJOG

As a designer I felt the need to brand and package our ride, it's happened before and it'll happen again - I know it's sad but I love it!


The logo combines the iconic Battle of Britain RAF target with three cogs - reflecting our three bike gears, plus the three riders: Dad, Tom and Greg. The colour coding continues the theme as Dad in a blue jersey is the biggest cog, I'm the middle in white and Greg's the smallest in his red shirt.

For LeJog I wanted to raise the bar from previous efforts and print up some proper cycle jerseys which will keep us cool in the blistering heat, as well as the customary tshirts. Here are a few shots of our hot-off-the-press apparel:




Massive thanks to Mark and Printing Crazy for doing such a great job with the printing.




1 comment:

  1. Hoorah! Sweeet branding gents!!

    Rock LeJog!

    Uncle Mike

    ReplyDelete